Wow, I can’t believe it’s 2015. Is it me or did 2014 go by really fast?
Top 10 Posts of 2014
Thank You for the Referrals
- Jen @ Tatertots and Jello
- Jenny @ The NY Melrose Family
- Donna @ Funky Junk Interiors
- Ashlee @ Ashs Right Direction
- Noreen @ Crafty Journal
- Heather @ Pretty Strong Medicine
- Courtney @ French Country Cottage
- KC @ The Kitchen Chopper
- Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home
- Yvonne @ Stone Gable American Farmhouse Living
These ladies are amazing and I’m really thankful for all the traffic they sent my way this year.
Top Search Terms
OK so this really made me laugh, there was a bit of a theme going on this year with the top 10 search terms, let me know if you can tell the theme 😉
- DIY Butcher Block
- DIY Butcher Block Countertops
- How To Make Butcher Block Countertops
- Quilt Ladder
- How to Make a Butcher Block Countertop
- How to Make Butcher Block Countertop
- DIY Quilt Ladder
- Quilt Ladders
- DIY Butcher Block Counter
- How to Make a Quilt Ladder
Is it any wonder that they both made it into the top 10 posts… although I have to admit, I love my quilt ladder and my counters.
- Lead a Healthy Lifestyle
- Work more with Little on her Training
- Earn enough money Blogging & Selling products to support myself
- Give back to the community
- Gain control of my finances
I’m not sure if I really accomplished any of them…
- Lead a Healthy Lifestyle – I worked all year on this, but never really succeeded…I gave up meat, which one would think would have helped me lose some weight, but instead I compensated with cheese and peanut butter and gained…I purchased a FitBit to help track my steps, and some days I did really good, others not so much. As for cooking, I’m mostly spent the year doing super quick and easy. Zero effort is where I was at.
- Work more with Little on her Training – ya so she’s good at walking beside me when we are alone, but the second we walk with a group, she feels the need to be in front….not good. We have the shake a paw, high-five, and spin down. Are working on dancing, but other than that, not so good. I’ve also not been attending as many drop in training sessions as I had hopped to. I was either too tired, or too busy.
- Earn enough money blogging & selling products to support myself – still working at my other jobs.
- Give back to the community – In the past I’ve been really good at this. I loved volunteering and helping out. But this summer, I joined a committee and it was the worst experience ever. The stress and frustration of being on it sent my health into a tailspin, and I had to work very hard to recover. As a result, I’m a little leery of volunteering to be on any committees for the time being. I am however still happy to donate to various charities.
- Gain control of my finances – well, I know exactly where I stand with these, and although I wish they where better, it’s a start. It took me a long time to get to where I am, and it will take me time to get to where I want to be. This is one of those “need more time” things.
Please tell me that your goals for 2014 where a lot more successful than mine 😉
I’ll be parting at these lovely link ups.